Book Depository: Up to 34% Off My Hero Acedemia Volumes!
Book Depository: Up to 39% off Roald Dahl Titles
Book Depository: Up to 59% off Lego Books & Gifts
Book Depository: Up to 54% Off books to feed your child's ambition!
Book Depository Discount: Up to 34% Off The Booker Longlist 2018 Titles
Book Depository Bestselling Paperbacks: Up to 74% off
Book Depository: Up to 16% off New Harry Potter Editions!
Book Depository Bargain Shop: Save up to 50% or more with Book Depository Coupon & Cashback
Book Depository FREE Delivery Worldwide: Buy more with savings from Free Shipping, cashback and Book Depository Coupon!
- Accounts that engage in fraudulent orders/activities to game/cheat the Cashback system will be banned and Cashback forfeited
- Please be aware that some transactions may track at a slightly different rate, but will uplift on a monthly basis, once the transaction is confirmed by the merchant.
- If for some reason your payment made on merchant page has failed, do clickthrough ShopBack again and re-do your purchases to ensure tracking is still active
Enjoy amazing reads with Book Depository
Book Depository is one of the world’s best online destination for buying books and stationery. There are a whopping 18 million titles all available under one roof. Book Depository delivers free of charge to over a 100 countries! They have fulfilment centres in the city of Melbourne, Australia and Gloucester in the United Kingdom and ship to thousands of customers across the world every day.
On Book Depository, customers can buy books of any genre and of your liking. From classics to contemporary ones and music books to children’s novels, they have it all. Now you won’t have to head out to the bookstore to find that rare book you’ve always wanted to read. You can find it all at this online bookstore. The books come neatly wrapped in bubble wrappers and few even come with free bookmarks. With multiple payment options, all you bibliophiles can look forward to a great book-shopping experience on this site. You can even pre-order certain books.
History of Book Depository
The Book Depository Group was founded by Andrew Crawford, an Irish entrepreneur and Stuart Felton in 2004, with their focus being “All Books Available to all”. Their mantra was “selling ‘less of more’ rather than ‘more of less’”. It is headquartered in Gloucester. This UK-based online bookstore was founded with the intention of making hard to find books easily available online for buying. Unlike other online book retailers, Book Depository offers free of charge shipping all over the world, which sets it apart.
On the 4th July 2011, Book Depository was acquired by Amazon. They now work together and their delivery and customer service has greatly improved since the acquisition. But they do have a separate and dedicated team at Book Depository to maintain the personal experience that their customers over the years have always loved.
Post the acquisition, their revenue has increased on a pro-rata basis. Despite the initial operational loss of 170,000 Euros, they reported an operating profit of nearly 3 million Euros in the year 2011.
Here are some of the awards won by Book Depository:
- Direct to Consumer Bookseller of the Year 2009
- British Book Awards 2010 - Direct Bookseller of the Year
- Queen's Awards for Enterprise - International Trade 2010
- British Book Awards 2009 - Direct Bookseller of the Year
Products Sold on Book Depository Singapore
Book Depository offers a wide array of books and stationery for you to choose from. You will find great books from every possible genre there is. You will even find sections for bestsellers in sub-categories like children’s books, cookbooks, classics and so much more. During special seasons, Book Depository discount vouchers are available too. Here is a short preview of the product categories available on Book Depository:
Books: The website has millions of books in an array of genres. You can filter the books by the author, age of the reader, genre and more. As of now, they do not have e-books available. The company has the capacity to dispatch over 5 million books in 48 hours. Some of their top categories for books are fiction, graphic novels, children’s books, art and photography and crime and thrillers. They even have a section for popular reading lists, where you will find interesting and popular categories like New Releases, Literary Prizes, Textbooks, Fantasy Books and Top books of that particular year.
Stationery: There is a wide range of stationery too, that is available on Book Depository. From sticky notes to illustrated calendars, you will find attractive items at great prices. They even have cool colouring books for adults that will help in stress busting.
|Book Depository Product Categories||Book Depository Products|
|Books||Art and Photography, Biography, Children’s books, Crafts and Hobbies, Fiction, Food and Drink, Graphic Novels, Anime and Manga, History and Archaeology, Mind, Body and Spirit Science, Fiction, Fantasy and Horror, Audio Books, Business, Finance and Law, Computing, Dictionaries and Languages, Entertainment, Health, Home and Garden, Humour, Medical, Natural History, Personal Development, Poetry and Drama, Reference, Religion, Romance, Science and Geography, Society and Social Sciences, Sport, Teaching, Resources and Education, Technology and Engineering, Teen and Young Adult, Transport, Travel and Holiday Guides|
|Stationery||Calendars, Sticky Notes and Bookmarks, Notecards, Postal Notebooks, Journals and Sketch Books|
How to Shop at Book Depository?
The Book Depository website offers a hassle-free way for online shopping. The attractive and user-friendly layout ensure that you have a pleasant shopping experience. The homepage is divided into various sections, with separate sections for categories, bestsellers, highlights and popular reading lists too.
You can even select books by filtering them according to your author preferences. What’s more? You can see what books are being bought by people around the world! How awesome is that?
1. Browse the category and then select the subcategory according to your needs. Select the “Shop by category” drop-down to choose your category of books or stationery.
2. Select the book/stationery that you want from the page. You will then proceed to the product details page. After checking the details of your product, click on the “Add to basket” button on the right-hand side if you wish to proceed to buy it.
3. Then you will have to click on the “Basket/checkout” button, after which you will navigate to the checkout page. If you want to add more products, you can click on the “continue shopping” link at the bottom of the checkout page. If you want to add promos or vouchers, then you can a Book Depository promo or a Book Depository discount coupon in the “Add coupon” box. Then click on “Checkout”.
4. You will need to enter your email, shipping details, and the payment details on the page you will navigate to. Then click on “Buy now”. Make the necessary payment on the next screen for finishing the transaction. You will receive an order confirmation via email and the products will be delivered to you within the mentioned date.
If you like good deals, then visit the Bargain shop section of the website (on the homepage), where you can find amazing discounts on books.
Payment Options on Book Depository
You can pay for your orders in various ways multiple ways when you shop at Book Depository. These payment options are briefly discussed here:
- Credit Cards: You can use your VISA, MasterCard, Amex, VISA Debit, Maestro and Electron Credit cards to make secure payments for all your purchases on the website.
- PayPal: You can buy products from Book Depository by making payments via PayPal. It is an online payment system that allows secure sending/receiving of digital payments.
Different Coupon Codes and Discounts on Book Depository
You can avail plenty of offers for books and other products on Book Depository. You can avail a Book Depository voucher or a Book Depository discount after making a purchase. Customers can even apply Book Depository coupon for availing discounts on products that you have purchased. These are especially available during a Book Depository sale.
How to Redeem Coupons and Vouchers at Book Depository?
You can save great money while shopping online as many websites provide cash backs or provide a list of coupons or voucher codes. On this website, you can use various options like a Book Depository code, a Book Depository promotion, or a Book Depository coupon code for saving money on purchases. For discounts, you can use a Book Depository discount code.
Here are step-by-step instructions on how to redeem coupons and vouchers at Book Depository:
Step 1: Select the item you want to order and then click on “Add to basket”.
Step 2: Proceed to the cart/checkout page.
Step 3: Before making the payment, fill in the Book Depository promo code or the Book Depository voucher code on the “Add coupon” box.
Step 4: Then click on “Checkout” to make your payment for the order and complete the transaction.
How to Shop on Book Depository using ShopBack
ShopBack offers up to 4% cashback on various items if you shop from Book Depository. Here are the steps you need to follow to earn cashback from ShopBack:
Step 1: To get a Book Depository cash back, visit the ShopBack Singapore website (https://www.shopback.sg).
Step 2: Select “Home & Living” and then click on the Book Depository link. You can also use the search box to find the link to the Book Depository store.
Step 3: Click on the “Activate Cashback” button on the left corner of the page. You will be redirected to the Book Depository website to browse and select the items.
If you are not logged in, a pop-up window will prompt you to log in or sign up. If you already have an account with ShopBack, you can select the Log In option, else you can sign up for a new account. ShopBack gives you the option to log in or sign up using either Facebook or your email.
- It is advisable that you disable the pop-up blocker in your browser.
- Please make sure cookies are enabled in the browser that you are using.
- Stay in the same window.
- Alternatively, on the Book Depository page of the ShopBack website, you can find attractive Book Depository deals and coupons, in the Discount Codes, Promo Codes & Coupons section.
Step 5: When you place the order, you will be eligible to earn cashback from ShopBack. The cashback rates differ based on product categories and based on whether you are a new or an existing customer.
The cashback offer is not applicable on purchases made on the Book Depository app.
Book Depository’s Shipping & Return Policy
In case of shipping, you have to note that the dispatch time might differ for each item even though they’re ordered together. You will be sent a mail once your orders have been shipped. Local taxes will be applied according to your delivery area. If you check for Book Depository reviews, you will see that their products are shipped exactly in the time that has been specified.
Book Depository ships to certain specific countries free of charge.
You will be happy to know that Book Depository offers free of charge shipping for Singapore. You can cancel and return your order if you wish to, within 30 days of receiving the item.
Steps to return an item to Book Depository:
Step 1: For cancelling orders, you have to fill out the Online Cancellation Form.
Step 2: Fill out details like your name, address, order number and product details.
Step 3: Then click on the “Cancel order” button at the bottom of the order cancellation form.
Step 4: Return the cancelled item within 14 days. (Returning the item with the help of a courier provider is completely handled by you and the company will not be responsible for it). You will receive the refund amount within 14 days, using the same method payment that you used to make the purchase.