25 Cleverest products on ebay
Shop smartphones: Free shipping & returned accepted
Refurbished electronics up to 60% off
Back To School: Watches under $150
Dorm Entertainment up to 50% off
Halloween Savings: Up to 50% off
Holiday Savings: Up to 40% off Tech
Holiday Savings: Up to 25% off Toys
FREE shipping on the Best Deals!
Summer savings spree up to 60% off + Free shipping
Baby educational toys, cot, books and fashion from $3.90!
Up to 60% off great gadgets!
Daily top deals: Up to 60% OFF + Free Shipping
- Every order is capped at $50 Cashback.
- ShopBack must be the last link you clicked in order to get Cashback. If other website links are clicked after clicking through ShopBack, Cashback will not be tracked (E.g. coupon and deal websites)
- If for some reason your payment made on merchant page has failed, do click through ShopBack again and re-do your purchases to ensure tracking is still active
- Return to ShopBack and click through to the merchant every time you are making a new transaction.
- For more details: www.shopback.sg/terms-and-conditions
eBay is one of the world’s favorite destination for discovering a great value and unique selection of different products. eBay.com connects hundreds and millions of buyers and sellers around the world by creating economic opportunity for the people around the globe.
eBay as a Successful E-commerce Company
eBay is creating a better form of commerce by connecting people from all around the world through a single platform. Shopping, selling and giving has never been so easy. This multinational e-commerce corporation was founded in 1995 and is headquartered in San Jose, California facilitates C2C and B2C sales through the website. It is a multi-billion dollar business which operates in around 30 countries. The buyers, use this website for free, but the sellers are charged both while listing items after the limit of listings and again when the items are sold from the website.
Previously the wholly owned subsidiary of eBay was online money transfer from 2002 to 2015. eBay gives the sellers a solid platform and solution by which they can grow their business and thrive. The success of eBay is measured by the customer’s success and satisfaction. Currently, eBay is one of the top 10 global retail brand, it has buyers in 190 markets, there are 170 million active buyers, 1 million live listings and 391 million of app downloads.
Products Sold on eBay
You will get one and all items needed for everyday purpose available with
- Cameras and gadgets
- Art and supplies
- Digital products
- Toys and baby stuffs
- Computers and laptops
- Clothing and accessories
- Home and garden
- Health and beauty
How to Start Using eBay
Starting your journey with eBay is easy and fun. Just follow these few steps:
Find the item you are looking for: Locate the search box in the eBay page and enter your keywords. You can also browse through the categories and select item.
Know the item you found: After you find the item read the description carefully. You have the option on eBay to ask questions to the seller if you have any queries which aren’t answered in the item description. Click the link ‘Ask seller a question’ for your answer.
Review the seller's Feedback: You can check the seller’s business reputation on eBay by looking at their rating you can also judge that if you can trust the seller by looking at the comments the previous buys left before.
Bid or Buy It Now: Two types of buying options are there- In some items you need to place a bid, those are the auction styled and in some you can get to the Buy it Now option by which you can instantly buy the item. Use Buy It Now alone or along with an auction-style listing. You can do more than one’ Buy it Now’ purchases if you wish.
Make payment for the item:
For auction-style listings or bidding: After you've won or purchased a bidding item, you will need to send the money and the payment details to the seller. You can also communicate with the seller regarding shipping and payment if required
For ‘Buy It Now’ items: Choose the shipping method and the payment method listed by the seller, once you decide to buy an item. The seller immediately receives the money and get ready to pack the item for shipping. If you’ve received an eBay gift voucher, you can enjoy the special discounted prices and offers by redeeming it with your payment.
If you are using any offline method of payment likes cheques, demand drafts, etc. the seller will ship the item only after the payment is released.
Confirm while you receive the item: Always confirm after you receive the item sent by the seller in your account. If you do not confirm, the purchase is taken as successful. If you do not receive the item and do not confirm your status, you will not be able to claim the refund for the entire payment amount.
Payment Options on eBay
When you log in to your account, the personalized ‘My eBay’ tab tracks all your activities. You get the options stated below and many more:
- All Buying
- All Selling
- My Messages
- All Favorites
- My Account
eBay offers an array of payment options, for both online and offline, which are made available by the seller. When you are buying a product take good care before selecting the right method of payment which will work for you. Each method of payment has various advantages and every option can work differently for different buyers on the eBay platform.
- Credit card
- Debit card
- Cash card
- Online ban transfer
- Mobile payment
Online Payment Methods
- Online Bank Transfer
- Credit Card
- Debit Card
- Cash Card
- Mobile Payment
- Cash on Delivery Payment
Different Coupon Codes and eBay Discounts
Check out the daily deals 60% off on the new products specially handpicked by eBay. With a plethora of eBay coupons at your disposal, one can snag all the exciting deals on the latest gadgets and lifestyle products at the comfort of your home. Enjoy free savings on all the featured daily deals. But fret not, even if you miss out on the eBay Daily Deals, there’s still the eBay’s weekly highlights to shop from. Every day of the week you will get discount codes, coupon codes and exciting new deals for a great saving by eBay. Here are few examples of the current deals and eBay coupons which are subjected to change fromq time to time:
- Get the code ‘P20HALLOWEEN’ and receive 20% off when you spend $20
- Get 50% off on tech products
- Get Pokemon Go Bluetooth wristband up to 70% off
- Get up to 80% off on clothing, shoes and more
- Get MacBook for $2550 and a free shipping
- Enjoy up to 40% off on smartphone using eBay promo codes
- eBay deals up to 50% off for fashion purchase
- Up to 90% off on daily deals plus Free Shipping
- Free Shipping on selected products
- 80% off on electronic deals
- 90% off on fashion sales and events
- eBay coupons up to 70% off on home and garden
- eBay up to 40% off on sale phones
- eBay watches for under $50 plus free shipping
How to Redeem Coupons and Vouchers
Singapore people love ‘wholesale prices’. When you shop through Shopback, you get an extra 1.0% cashback and save more, apart from the ongoing deals and offers from eBay. For every eBay order you make through Shopback you get 1.0% cash directly. Just sign up or sign in your Shopback account and use the offer.
In Shopback website, clicking on the various eBay coupon codes will direct you to the eBay site where you can search for listings and search your items. Always remember to use eBay promo code at the time of check out to receive best saving deals.
After you complete your payment, Shopback tracks how much you have spent and it gives you 1.0% cash back to your Shopback account. Later you can cash it in your actual bank account. It takes one or two days to be tracked on your SHopback account so you need to wait patiently.
- Some of the latest deals on Shopback which can change after a time period and again new deals can be available:
- Limited time free shipping on the best deals for eBay
- Up to 60% off on great gadgets
- Deals on baby educational toys, cots, books from $3.90
- Holiday discounts on toys 25% off for a limited period
- Promos on TVs, games and consoles up to 50% off for limited time.
- Great deals for free shipping and returns on smartphones
- Watches promotions under $150
- Refurbished electronics up to 60% off, T&C applied
Shipping and Return Policy of eBay
Check the seller’s return policy to return the items purchased on eBay. If the seller accepts returns, you can return the item directly to the store if you have done in-store pick up or same day delivery.
Here's what to expect when you need to return an item. Check the return policy by the seller before you request a return, refund, replacement or exchange:
- Find the item in ‘My eBay’ under the ‘purchase history’ tab and select ‘return this item’ from the ‘more action’ drop-down menu
- Select the reason for return
- Add photos, if available for documenting the condition of the item you have bought and received. You can upload as many as 10 photos of the maximum size of 5MB (PNG, JPEG, BMP, or GIF)
- Depending upon the seller’s return policy, eBay will provide you a return shipping label and packing slip. Or may ask you to wait until they can reach the seller.
- Pack the items carefully and return it within 5 business days of your request to return. The seller refunds you within 6 business days of the returned item.
eBay Customer Service
Sign in to our account and you will be able to communicate better with the customer service regarding the information of
- Order status
- Items not received or received differently from what you ordered
- Items with pending issue
- Fee details of sold items
- Return or received item
eBay customer service Singapore has a toll free number to contact if you face any problem regarding the issues of purchase, delivery, return, payment etc. they also help you to locate the nearest available store for you.
You can get customer support in several ways such as phone number, email, live chat, as well as FAQ section. You can use any one option for your any type of query, complaint and feedback. They are available to help you out always. You can dial the customer support number for any kind of information and query, as well as for phone ordering. In addition, this number can be also used to reach sales department for your general queries and problems.
Singapore Customer Support Helpline Number of eBay: +65-6510-4585
Shop on The Go With eBay Mobile App:
Download the free ShopBack Mobile app on your phone or other devices and bring your cashback shopping experience to you anywhere and at any time of the day. The app allows you to enjoy cashback as well as find the latest offers online and top deals. Get all the information about coupons, deals directly at your fingertip.