AXA Insurance Has Your Back on All Your Insurance Needs
AXA takes care of all your insurance requirements related to life, travel, vehicle, business and health. The wide range of products and services offered by them are specially designed keeping in mind the needs of every individual. Long term customer protection is the goal of the company and they consistently work towards building a highly sustainable society.
AXA Insurance leaves no stone unturned in protecting you, your assets and your properties. The company also believes in giving back to society in the best possible way. Visit their site to choose the best insurance cover and enjoy amazing discounts during AXA Insurance promotions.
History of AXA Insurance
AXA Insurance was founded by Claude Bébéar in 1816 with the name ‘Mutuelle de L assurance contre L incendie (the Ancienne Mutuelle). The name was changed to ‘Mutuelles Unies when it acquired Compagnie Parisienne de Garantie in the year 1978. The name further changed to Mutuelles Unies/Drouot in 1982 when it acquired the Drouot Group. The name AXA finally came up in 1985. With the passing years, the company went on to acquire the Equitable (an American insurance company), Union des Assurances De Paris (UAP), Guardian Royal Exchange, the Swiss insurance company Winterthur Group and the XL Group Ltd. in 2018.
In 2011, in terms of ownership, the company stood as the second most dominant transnational corporation. The AXA Sun Life came up after the merging of Sun Life Assurance Society PLC and AXA Equity & Law. AXA PPP healthcare was formed as a UK private medical insurance provider, and in 2009, they created AXA PPP International to cover the health market globally. The company created various insurance categories in the later years in order to cater to a wide array of customer needs. Today, AXA Insurance boasts of having employee strength of 160K, a clientele of 105M and a global reach across 62 countries.
Products Sold by AXA Insurance
Buy the best insurance policies at AXA Insurance online, while enjoying special deals during AXA Insurance offers. The company brings to you different categories of insurance related to travel, life, health, savings and investment, art and much more. Buying your preferred choice of insurance is just a click away with AXA Insurance!
|AXA Insurance Product Category||Products|
|Personal Insurance||Car, travel, home, personal accident, life, health, savings & investments, art|
|Business Insurance||Commercial business, employee health & benefits|
How to Shop at AXA Insurance?
AXA Insurance offers an easy approach to shopping. You can find the product categories at the top of the page, along with a search icon to search for any specific product. You can also find AXA Insurance promo codes, AXA Insurance discount codes and other coupons on the site.
1. Select your preferred category and sub-category. Choose your preferred insurance solution from the displayed list and click ‘Buy Now .
2. Enter the required details on the next page and click ‘Continue . It will display the best plans for you under AXA Shield and Health Cash Plan, along with their complete description. You may go back or select your choice of plan by clicking ‘Select . You may then choose an ‘Add-on (optional) or click ‘Continue to proceed with the plan.
3. On the next page, enter your details and click ‘Continue . You have now successfully completed the first step towards buying a health insurance. The company representatives will get in touch with you and help you with the purchase procedure.
4. Depending on your choice of insurance plan, you will be guided till the end of your purchase process or contacted later for the next step. You can avail discounts during special offers by using the AXA Insurance promo codes on checkout. Make sure to check for special deals before placing an order.
Payment Options on AXA Insurance
AXA Insurance offers the following payment method for your convenience.
Credit Card: AXA Insurance accepts credit cards for online payments.
Different Coupon Codes and Discounts on AXA Insurance
The website brings to you a number of discounts from time to time. Some deals are offered for a long time while others are available for a limited period only. Customers can save a lot of money by applying the AXA Insurance codes/AXA Insurance promo codes.
Currently, customers can earn 5% cashback if they shop with the merchant via a registered account at ShopBack.
How to Shop on AXA Insurance using ShopBack
ShopBack offers 5% cashback on products if you shop from AXA Insurance. These steps will help you earn cashback from ShopBack:
Step 1: Select AXA Insurance from the list of brands on the ShopBack homepage, or use the search box to find a link to the AXA Insurance website.
Step 2: Read the terms and conditions and other relevant information such as cashback details and tips to ensure cashback.
Step 3: Click Activate Cashback on the left.
Step 4: You can find more attractive deals by checking out the ‘Discounts + Cashback section.
Step 5: On placing the order, you will be eligible to earn cashback from ShopBack. There may be a variation in cashback rates based on your history with ShopBack. Cashback offer is not applicable on purchases made via the AXA Insurance app.
AXA Insurance Disclaimer and Copyright Policy
The Disclaimer and Copyright policy for AXA Insurance is listed below:
- The information and materials mentioned on the site, including the descriptions and terms and conditions are subject to change. Any unauthorized use of the site and its systems, or misuse of passwords and other information is strictly prohibited.
- The site does not provide warranty on the adequacy, accuracy or completeness of the site s information and materials.
- AXA will not be liable for damages or losses of any kind appearing in connection with the AXA Insurance site or other linked sites.
- All the information provided by you will be considered free to use for various purposes. Refer to their disclaimer and copyright policy for complete information.
AXA Insurance Customer Service
Visit their contact us page if you have any inquiry or need help with your purchase. You can connect with their customer care representatives on 1800 880 4888 within Singapore (Monday to Friday 9 AM to 5.30 PM, except public holidays) and on +65 6880 4888 (international). You can also send an email to them at [email protected]