Terms & Conditions
To be eligible for the Draw, users must have the following:
- Valid registered account with ShopBack
- Made at least 1 Qualified Order from 1 September 2018, 0:00 - 3 January 2019, 23:59 (both dates inclusive)
- Attained the relevant number of Points to qualify for the applicable Prize tiers
- Must be 18 years old and above (as start of Qualifying Period) and be a Singapore citizen, Singapore permanent resident or Singapore resident (with a valid employment pass or work permit)
To qualify for the Draw, users must accumulate points by carrying out the following activities:
- Participate in the Treasure Chest game. For more details how, please refer here.
- Make a “Qualified Order” where,
- A “Qualifying Order” is a valid order made with a unique partner store of ShopBack that is not ShopBack Go, cancelled, rejected, or under investigation.
- Points will not be awarded on more than 1 Qualifying Order per unique store per day.
- All Qualifying Orders must be tracked 3 days prior to the Draw date
Winners & Prizes
- Winners will be announced on 17 January 2019 over Facebook Live.
- Each of the Winners may receive more than 1 prize during the Draw but no more than 1 prize in each tier.
- Otherwise provided by ShopBack, prizes are strictly non-redeemable for credit, non-transferable, non-assignable and non-exchangeable and non-replaceable if lost, or stolen.
- ShopBack shall have the right to disqualify Winner without notice.
- If a Winner fails to claim his/her Prize within the stipulated redemption period, his/her Prize will be forfeited.
ShopBack reserves the right to amend and/or withdraw the terms and conditions without prior notice. For full Terms & Conditions, please refer to here.
1. How can I start participating in this draw?
You will enter the draw automatically as long as you satisfy the following requirements:
- Possess a valid registered account with ShopBack
- Made at least 1 Qualified Order from 1 Sep 2018 - 3 January 2019
- Accumulated relevant number of points to qualify for any applicable tiers
- Must be 18 years old and above, be a Singapore citizen, Singapore Permanent Resident or Singapore Resident (with a valid employment pass or work permit.
2. What is a Qualified Order?
Order(s) made via ShopBack on the same store each day entitles you to 1 Qualified Order. i.e. If you make 2 orders from Booking.com on 1 Sep, it would count as 1 Qualified Order. If you make 1 order on Booking.com and 1 order on Lazada on 1 Sep, it would count as 2 Qualified Orders.
For orders to count as 1 Qualified Order, they must fulfil all of the following conditions:
- At least 1 order in the Qualified Order must be tracked successfully
- At least 1 order in the Qualified Order must not be rejected or under investigation
- Excludes credit card application orders
A Qualified Order may be disqualified due to the following reason:
- You have cancelled or returned ALL items and/or orders in your Qualified Order
- Your order was part of fraudulent activity
If you still have at least 1 valid item or order that is not rejected, cancelled and/or exchanged in your Qualified Order, your Qualified Order will still be “Qualified”.
3. How many points will I earn if make 2 orders from the same store in a day?
You are entitled to 1 Qualified Order per store a day.
- If you make 2 or more orders from Booking.com on 9 Sep, it will only be counted as 1 Qualified Order.
- If you make 1 order from Booking.com on 9 Sep and 1 order from Booking.com on 10 Sep, it will be counted as 2 Qualified Orders.
- If you make 1 order from Booking.com on 9 Sep and 1 order from Nike on 9 Sep, it will be counted as 2 Qualified Orders.
- If you make 3 orders from Booking.com on 9 Sep and 2 orders from Nike on 9 Sep, it will be counted as 2 Qualified Orders.
- If you buy 5 items in 1 order from Shopee on 9 Sep, it will only be counted as 1 Qualified Order.
4. If I have a missing Cashback on my order, will it be added to my overall points?
For any missing Cashback, you will need to submit a missing Cashback request form which will be subjected to further validation from our Customer Service team. If your missing Cashback is approved, points will be automatically added back into your overall points within 30 days after the approval status. You will not need to submit any other forms for your points to be added. Points for missing Cashback will be calculated based on your transaction date/time in the sequence of your Qualified Orders. If your missing Cashback is rejected, there will not be any points added.
For any enquiries, feel free to reach out to [email protected]
5. If I cancel 1 item in my order, will my points be deducted?
No, your points will only be deducted if you cancelled all item(s) and/or order(s) in your Qualified Order.
6. If I made 2 orders from the same store in 1 day and cancelled 1 order, will my points be deducted?
No, as long as at least 1 order is still valid (not returned/cancelled), your points will not be deducted.