$5 Cash Voucher [Limited Stock]
Ends on 31/12/2021
More about this deal
- Minimum spend: $30
- Valid on: All items
- Available for: Dine in and takeaways. Takeaway charges may be applicable.
- Usable on: Mondays to Thursdays only, excluding public holidays, their respective eves and other exclusion days as determined by the merchant
- Purchase limit: 2 per customer
- Voucher(s) per bill: 1 per customer
- Reservations required: No
- Usable with in-store promotions: No
- Voucher must be presented to staff upon payment.
- Deal is not valid in conjunction with other promotions, discounts, vouchers, deals, or loyalty programs. No splitting of bills is allowed. Any exceptions are subject to merchant’s discretion.
- Price includes GST and Service Charges where applicable. Any top-up or additional purchases will be payable to the merchant, and subject to GST and Service Charges where applicable.
- Valid only at outlets listed on ShopBack GO, unless otherwise stated.
- Deal is not exchangeable for cash or part thereof.
- Deal is limited to while stocks last.
- The merchant reserves the right to change the terms and conditions without prior notice.
- Please read the Rules of Use for all conditions of this voucher before you use it.
Legend has it that the cross bridge vermicelli was born accidentally when the wife of a virtuous scholar found a way to keep the pot of chicken broth hot while she made the long journey across the bridge to bring the food to her husband. Here, they continue to serve this much-loved delicacy with as much, if not more, tender, loving care. The broth made out of chicken, duck and pork parts, is simmered for about 5 to 6 hours before it is served in a big red bowl with fresh, high-quality ingredients. This extremely flavourful and tasty bowl of comfort is just one of the many offerings available here alongside other authentic Yunnan dishes. Honguo, which means red pot in Chinese, is a brand under leading F&B company Katrina Group.
Chinese, Steamboat, Seafood, Food and Drink