$4 Cash Voucher
Earn 1% Cashback
Ends on 10/11/2021
More about this deal
- Minimum spend: None
- Valid on: $4 Cash Voucher
- Available for: Dine-in only
- Usable on: All Days
- Purchase limit: 1
- Uses per bill: 1
- Redemption Period: 30 days from purchase
- Others: Applicable on The Mala Pot/Steamboat, The Curry Signature, The Pizza Treat, The Baked Rice Flavour and The Pasta Plate Series only
- Voucher must be presented to staff upon payment.
- Deal is not valid in conjunction with other promotions, discounts, vouchers, deals, or loyalty programs. No splitting of bills is allowed. Any exceptions are subject to merchant’s discretion.
- Price includes GST and Service Charges where applicable. Any top-up or additional purchases will be payable to the merchant, and subject to GST and Service Charges where applicable.
- Valid only at outlets listed on ShopBack GO, unless otherwise stated.
- Deal is not exchangeable for cash or part thereof.
- Deal is limited to while stocks last.
- The merchant reserves the right to change the terms and conditions without prior notice.
- Please read the Rules of Use for all conditions of this voucher before you use it.
Originally started as Yuan Vegetarian in 1982, Botanict draws inspiration from the evolution of vegetarianism. The ideology of vegetarianism has moved on from religious purposes 40 years ago, to more soon environmental and health purposes in recent times. At Botanict, they pay special attention to food quality and ingredients. The stereotype of vegetarian dishes being gluten fattening, high in carbs and cholesterol from mock meat is just history. With a new form of dining expression, Botanict menu showcases plant-based dishes with vegetarian, vegan and diabetic-friendly options. Alongside side with fresh, high-quality ingredients, they strongly believe that it is important to know what ingredients go into your food. Botanict presents to you an in-depth planning process, where they pay special attention to their homemade recipes from dressings to cooking process. This includes using diabetic-friendly ingredients like brown rice sushi, buckwheat noodle, basmati rice and brown rice to replace high sugar index food like noodle, Kuay teow, bee Hoon and plain rice. Set as a casual-dining setting, it is their aim to educate guests on a journey to discover food and drinks that not only satiates the palate but also nourish your body. Everyone can enjoy a great meal together even if there is varied diet concern. We welcome you to celebrate the new way of eating at Botanict.
Healthy, Food and Drink, Chinese, Vegetarian