$16 Cash Voucher
Spring Court Restaurant
Ends on 30/12/2021
More about this deal
- Minimum spend: $100
- Valid on: All items
- Available for: Dine-in only
- Usable on: All days except public holidays, their respective eves, and other exclusion days as determined by the merchant
- Purchase limit: Unlimited
- Voucher(s) per bill: 3 per bill. No combining and splitting of tables
- Redemption period: 90 days from purchase
- Reservations required: Highly encouraged
- Usable with in-store promotions: No
- Deal is not valid on set menu or promotional items
- Deal is not valid on Mother's Day (9 May) and Father's Day (20 Jun) and their respective eves
- Minimum spend is applicable for each deal voucher used
- Not valid in conjunction with other discount, promotional item, vouchers, coupon, set menu or Spring Court Privilege Member's Club point's redemption.
- Voucher must be presented to staff upon payment.
- Deal is not valid in conjunction with other promotions, discounts, vouchers, deals, or loyalty programs. No splitting of bills is allowed. Any exceptions are subject to merchant’s discretion.
- Price includes GST and Service Charges where applicable. Any top-up or additional purchases will be payable to the merchant, and subject to GST and Service Charges where applicable.
- Valid only at outlets listed on ShopBack GO, unless otherwise stated.
- Deal is not exchangeable for cash or part thereof.
- Deal is limited to while stocks last.
- The merchant reserves the right to change the terms and conditions without prior notice.
- Please read the Rules of Use for all conditions of this voucher before you use it.
More deals from this brand
Spring Court, is a local heritage restaurant specializing in authentic Singaporean Chinese cuisine. It was established in Great World by a talented self-taught chef Ho Loke Yee in 1929. The restaurant went on to enjoy tremendous success catering to numerous birthday celebrations, wedding banquets and family gatherings of the Chinese establishment for the next half a century. Following the closure of Great World in 1978, Spring Court moved briefly to different parts of Singapore before finally settling in their current location at the heart of Chinatown, bringing with it renowned, decades-old culinary expertise. Today, third-generation owners continue to run this fabled family restaurant in a well-appointed 5-storey conservation shophouse with 10 private rooms and karaoke facilities. Local delectable Dim Sum is served during lunch daily, alongside famous signature dishes which represent the best of traditional Singaporean Chinese flavours.
Spring Court Restaurant
Food and Drink, Asian, Dim Sum, Chinese, BBQ, Good For Groups, Takeaway