15% Discount on Dinner
Ends on 31/12/2032
More about this deal
- Voucher must be presented to staff upon payment.
- Deal is not valid in conjunction with other promotions, discounts, vouchers, deals, or loyalty programs. No splitting of bills is allowed. Any exceptions are subject to merchant’s discretion.
- Price includes GST and Service Charges where applicable. Any top-up or additional purchases will be payable to the merchant, and subject to GST and Service Charges where applicable.
- Valid only at outlets listed on ShopBack GO, unless otherwise stated.
- Deal is not exchangeable for cash or part thereof.
- Deal is limited to while stocks last.
- The merchant reserves the right to change the terms and conditions without prior notice.
- Please read the Rules of Use for all conditions of this voucher before you use it.
A noodle shop that specializes in artisanal handmade noodles, with its roots traced back to Sichuan, has recently opened in the heart of Telok Ayer. What sets them apart from the rest is that their rice noodles are sourced directly from a supplier who is living in a village in Sichuan and hence, this is as close as you can get to the original Mian Yang rice noodles. Diners can get to customize their order from the type of noodles, to choose either the Mian Yang rice noodles or regular noodles, and up to three variations of the traditional Sichuan broth bases (clear/red/mixed) or a dry tossed version.
Food and Drink, Local, Takeaway