1 x Japanese Curry Fried Pork Cutlet Donburi (Hot Shot)
Ends on 14/05/2022
More about this deal
- Voucher must be presented to staff upon payment.
- Deal is not valid in conjunction with other promotions, discounts, vouchers, deals, or loyalty programs. No splitting of bills is allowed. Any exceptions are subject to merchant’s discretion.
- Price includes GST and Service Charges where applicable. Any top-up or additional purchases will be payable to the merchant, and subject to GST and Service Charges where applicable.
- Valid only at outlets listed on ShopBack GO, unless otherwise stated.
- Deal is not exchangeable for cash or part thereof.
- Deal is limited to while stocks last.
- The merchant reserves the right to change the terms and conditions without prior notice.
- Please read the Rules of Use for all conditions of this voucher before you use it.
The Niigata Prefecture is the rice capital of Japan and the birthplace of koshihikari, the most prized Japanese short-grain rice, famous for its sweet and nutty taste. Here, the Echigo Plain is surrounded by majestic mountains that provide pristine melting snow to the rice paddies, thus creating a natural fertile environment to nurture Niigata’s exquisite rice. Hence, Niigata is the inspiration behind their namesake.
Food and Drink, Japanese