HungryGoWhere this weekend?
Check out the latest promo deals happening this week from 1 FOR 1, 50% off deals or more!
Introducing The Meat Club
Looking for quality meat at affordable price points? Directly sourced and imported from Australia, The Meat Club is a marketplace of premium quality proteins including including Australian cage-free chicken, King Salmon, Cone Bay Barramundi, free range pork and a range of gluten-free sausages.
What makes them stand out?
- FRESHER FOR LONGER: Vacuum-packed meat lasts between 14 to 28 days in the fridge.
- SAVE TIME: No more trips to the butcher or supermarket. No more needless online browsing. Add products to your cart and let us automate your deliveries.
- NEVER BE SHORT: A regular Auto Pilot order means you’ll never be without great quality produce again.
- SUSTAINABLE FARMS: The Meat Club cares deeply about the planet and sustainable living. We hand select our farmers based on their ethical standards and commitment to the environment.
- MONEY BACK GUARANTEE: We are passionate about fresh, premium quality meat. If you find our meat is not up to our high standards, you will get your money back. No questions.
- SAVE MONEY: Our subscription model, Auto Pilot, creates the most efficient path from our farmers to your fridge, meaning greater savings for you.
The Meat Club Chilli Steak Lettuce Cups
SERVINGS: 6-10 Lettuce cups | PREP TIME: 20 Minutes | COOK TIME:10 Minutes, PLUS 2 Minutes resting time
These san choy bau inspired chilli steak lettuce cups from the Carrotsticks and cravings are great for a light lunch or an entrée to dinner. They are quick and easy to make!
- 400g The Meat Club eye fillet steak
- Juice and zest of 1 lime
- 1 red chilli
- 1 clove crushed garlic
- ¼ cup coconut milk
- 1 tbsp tamari
- 2 cups cooked brown and wild
- Handful coriander leaves
- ¾ cup black beans
- 3 spring onions
- Lettuce cups
- ½ cup peanuts
- Extra lime slices, chopped chilli and coriander to serve Sea salt and cracked pepper to taste
- Marinate the steaks with lime juice, zest, diced chilli, garlic, coconut milk and tamari for a minimum of 4 hours.
- Mix the cooked rice, together with washed and drained black beans, lime juice, chopped spring onion, chopped coriander, salt and pepper together in a bowl.
- In the meantime, grill the eye fillet steaks on a hot grill pan or BBQ for 2-3 minutes each side for medium rare and allow to rest for an extra 2 minutes before slicing.
- While steak is resting, toast the peanuts in a pan with no oil until slightly browned and season with salt flakes.
- Slice the steaks thinly and set aside.
- Make the lettuce cups with rice mixture, top with steak slices, peanuts, coriander, chilli and a squeeze of lime.