Here’s how to satisfy your Xiao Long Bao Cravings at Half The Price.
Attention all foodies!
Craving some atas Chinese food? Now’s the perfect time to feast like a king without breaking the bank! If your stomach doesn’t thank you, your wallet surely will.
From 3 Mar – 30 Apr, Paradise Group is running an in-store promotion where diners can get 30% off their food bills.
In conjunction with that, Shopback GO is providing a 35% One Time Boost Cashback at all Paradise Group outlets from 9 to 15 March, so be sure to read till the end to find out how you can save up to an additional $12 per restaurant just by using Shopback GO!
Want to experience a meal fit for an Emperor? Paradise Dynasty is the place for you! Known for their innovative Xiao Long Bao(s), Paradise Dynasty will blow you away with their new and unique flavours. Offering unique flavours like Crab Roe, Foie Gras, and Black Truffle, Paradise Dynasty is sure to satisfy your Xiao Long Bao cravings.Discover the full list of Paradise Dynasty Outlets here!
Teochew cuisine at its finest! With over a hundred dishes on their menu, enjoy a wide array of traditional Teochew Cuisine when you dine at Paradise Teochew. Their emphasis on capitalising on the natural flavours of their fresh ingredients will entice diners looking for something light yet tasty. Remember to try their signature Chilled Yellow Roe Crab and Braised Sliced Irish Fat Duck!Discover the full list of Paradise Teochew Outlets here!
Offering both Cantonese and Chinese cuisine, Taste Paradise is sure to have a dish that fits your palate. Infusing modern techniques into their traditional dishes with the Baked Lamb in Red Wine Reduction, this award-winning restaurant has been noted for its creativity. Be sure to check out their Classic XO Carrot Cake!Discover the full list of Taste Paradise outlets here!
Ever wanted to have hotpot with your friends but without the extra random ingredients that they somehow always end up throwing in? Paradise Hotpot has the solution for you. Enjoy your individual hotpot broth made with premium quality ingredients paired with 13 different soup bases to choose from! My favourites are the Beef Bone as well as the Chicken with Wild Mushrooms soup bases.Discover the full list of Paradise Hotpot outlets here!
While it might not be the ideal time to visit Hong Kong right now, you can still satisfy your dim sum cravings at Canton Paradise. Enjoy the best classics of Hong Kong including dim sum, congee and noodle, roast specialties and Cantonese wok dishes as you look into the show kitchen which allows diners a sneak peek into how your food is freshly prepared in the hands of expert chefs.Discover the full list of Canton Paradise outlets here!
If a casual lunch affair is what you are looking for, look no further. Delicious, affordable and casual, LeNu is sure to delight both your stomach and wallet as you savour the heart Braised Wagyu Beef Noodle in Chef Wai’s signature beef broth. Do try their Chilled Silken Tofu with Century Egg as well!Discover the full list of LeNu outlets here!
Can’t decide what to eat? Let Paradise Classic solve your food worries with their wide selection of classic Asian dishes such as Hot Plate Tofu and Espresso Pork Rib. Prepared with traditional recipes, Paradise Classic is sure to give you that home-cooked feel that everyone loves. Well-suited for a casual dining experience with friends and family.Discover the full list of Paradise Classic outlets here!
Beauty In The Pot
Frankly, no Paradise Group list would be complete without arguably its most famous offering. Known for their late closing hours, Beauty in The Pot is a hotpot restaurant which is ideal for late-night get-togethers. With their Beauty Collagen Broth and Spicy Nourishing Broth, they cater to both hotpot fans and fiery Mala eaters as well! My personal favourite dish is the Fried Beancurd Skin which is soft yet surprisingly crunchy when dipped into the soup. And did I mention that the broth is full of collagen which is good for your skin?Discover the full list of Beauty In The Pot outlets here!
Here’s how you can earn another $12 with ShopBack GO
Starting from Monday, 9 March 2020, Shopback GO will be providing a 35% One Time Boost Cashback (capped at $12) every week for 4 whole weeks on participating brands.
This means you get a whopping 35% boost cashback (from the normal 3-5%) on your purchase once per week – at every single partner on ShopBack GO.
All you have to do is go to the store’s page on the ShopBack GO app to activate your 35% boost and pay with your linked card. It’s really that easy!
Have Sunday brunch at The Coffee Academics followed by some ice cream at Andersen’s Of Denmark! Then, end your evening in style with fine dining at Wakanui. I don’t want to spoil the surprise so that’s just a little sneak peek of the brands we have in store for you. Let’s just say there’s something for everyone, every week this month. The options are endless with Shopback GO!
Don’t see your favourite brands mentioned? There will be new participating brands each week so make sure to stay tuned to the ShopBack GO app for the latest updates!
Paradise Group In-store Promo Terms & Conditions:
- Valid at all Paradise Group restaurants in Singapore till 30 Apr 2020, for dine-in and takeaway.
- Valid for Citibank and Maybank Credit or Debit Cardmembers, and PGR members.
- Discount is valid for à la carte food bill, excluding appetisers, condiments, soup bases and beverages.
- Not valid in conjunction with other discounts, promotions, vouchers or membership privileges.
- Discount is given before service charge (dine-in) and 7% GST.
- Management reserves the right to amend terms and conditions of the promotion without prior notice.
35% OTB Terms and Conditions:
- This promotion is valid for new and existing ShopBack GO users.
- This promotion is available from 9 March 2020 – 5 April 2020 (Promotion Period).
- Participating brands will be updated every Monday and the 35% Upsized Cashback promotion will be valid up till Sunday, that same week.
- To get the 35% Upsized Cashback, users must tap the Boost button on the app for the participating outlet they wish to visit, before making a purchase there. Payment for the purchase must also be made using a credit/debit card that has already been linked to their ShopBack account on the app.
- Promotion is limited to one Boosted purchase per participating brand during the Promotion Period.
- Cashback for each Boosted purchase is capped at $12 per brand.
- Cashback is awarded on the bill amount before GST and other taxes. Cashback for payments made with certain cards may take up to 7 days to be tracked. Please refer to the restaurant’s information page for more details.
- This promotion is valid for Singapore-issued Credit/Debit Cards that are linked to ShopBack GO only. Other payment methods like NETS/Singtel Dash may not be used.
- ShopBack reserves the right to amend or cancel the promotion at any time, without prior notice.
Do you love to write and would like to see your work published here? Check how you can guest post here.