8 Infinity Pools in Singapore to Visit That Aren’t Marina Bay Sands
Looking for a short getaway? Tired from the daily grind of life? Need a place to kick back and relax? Well, imagine yourself lounging by the poolside, a drink in hand with the world at your feet. That’s what perfect relaxation looks like.
With this list of infinity pools, you can skip the crowds at the Marina Bay Sands for the perfect relaxation spot beside or in these stunning infinity pools!
1. Naumi Hotel Infinity Pool
Nestled within the quiet streets surrounding Bugis, Naumi Hotel is a boutique hotel with a gorgeous infinity pool that will leave you speechless. Though not the biggest infinity pool on this list, Naumi Hotel’s Cloud 9 Infinity Pool & Bar boasts amazing views and is a great spot to relax, grab a bite and cool off at.
- Hotel Room Price: From SGD$319 per night on Agoda
- Address: 41 Seah Street Singapore 188396
2. The Westin Singapore Infinity Pool
Right in the heart of Singapore’s bustling city centre lies an oasis of peace. The infinity pool in The Westin Singapore boasts a minimalistic and therapeutic design which overlooks the beautiful cityscape. The edges of the pool seemingly blend into the horizon, giving you a view that cannot be found anywhere else. Just sitting by the poolside will heal your body and soul.
- Hotel Room Price: From SGD$360 on Booking.com
- Address: 12 Marina View, Asia Square Tower 2, Singapore 018961
3. Parkroyal on Pickering
Parkroyal on Pickering’s infinity pool has one of the best designs around. This eco-friendly hotel’s infinity pool is set amongst cutting-edge architecture ensuring stunning views all around.
Furthermore the infinity pool is decked out with colourful poolside cabanas in the shape of giant birdcages, giving it a quirky yet intimate feel. This infinity pool is definitely one of the most stylish spots to swim and soak in.
- Hotel Room Price: From SGD$258 on Hotels.com
- Address: 3 Upper Pickering St, Singapore 052289
4. Amara Sanctuary Resort
Looking for a beach getaway without all the sand and fuss? Amara Sanctuary Resort is located away from the main island of Singapore in Sentosa. Sitting high upon a hilltop, this hotel has an exclusive and intimate atmosphere, making you feel as though you are miles away from Singapore at an exotic vacation getaway.
Amara Sanctuary Resort has four pools including its awesome rooftop infinity pool. Aptly named the Skypool, this infinity pool makes you feel as though you have the world at your feet. It’s high vantage point provides for a stunning view overlooking the sea, making for an unforgettable and luxurious experience.
- Hotel Room Price: From SGD$220 per night on Expedia
- Address: 1 Larkhill Road, Sentosa Island Singapore 099394
5. Park Hotel Alexandra
Located just a stone’s throw away from Queenstown MRT, Park Hotel Alexandra has an amazing infinity pool that will make anybody’s jaw drop. Located on the rooftop of the hotel, Park Hotel Alexandra boasts a 25-metre infinity pool that comes fully equipped with a swim-up wet bar called Aqua Luna. You won’t even have to get out from the pool to get your alcohol fix! This place is perfect for relaxing during a staycation or a short weekend getaway.
- Hotel Room Price: From SGD$166 per night on Hotels.com
- Address: 323 Alexandra Rd, Singapore 159972
6. SO Sofitel Singapore
Overlooking the bustling streets of the Central Business District, SO Sofitel’s infinity pool is the epitome of peace. Retreat to this pool for a nice respite away from the chaos of Singapore’s urban city landscape. Decked out with a rooftop bar and poolside cabanas, chill out with a drink in hand or take a refreshing dip in this amazing golden-tiled infinity pool to getaway from the urban hustle of Singapore city.
- Hotel Room Price: From USD225.91 (~SGD$304) per night on AccorHotels.com
- Address: 35 Robinson Road, Singapore 068876
7. Hired Turf
Want to meld work and play? Then Hired Turf is the perfect place for you. Hired Turf is a co-working space which boasts its own gym, lounge facilities as well as it very own infinity pool. Located near Lavender Station, Hired Turf is a mere 5-minute drive away from the city centre, placing it in a prime spot to enjoy the peace of our heartlands and yet still be in the centre of all the action. Hired Turf’s infinity pool is the perfect spot to relax and hang out after a hard day of work.
- Address: 883 North Bridge Rd, Singapore 198784
- Read more: Co-working Spaces in Singapore for Startups, Freelancers & Creatives
Recently opened near Kampong Glam and Bugis, the Andaz hotel adds one more infinity pool to Singapore’s skyline. The pool is located on the 25th floor of the Duo buildings and gives a 360 view of Singapore’s downtown. You will love the hip and chic vibe of the hotel and, after an afternoon by the pool, you can always head to their rooftop bar, Mr Stork, or have a gourmet dinner at the Alley25.
- Hotel Room Price: From SGD$340 per night at Booking.com
- Adress: 5 Fraser Street, Singapore 189354
Relax and enjoy the views!
Infinity pools are the best respite from Singapore’s tropical weather: you can take a dip, bask in the amazing city skyline and have an iced drink while you ponder about life, love and everything in between. If you are in the mood for a staycation, make sure you book one of these so you can make the most of your stay.
(Updated in January 2018)
- Travel To Africa: Black Panther Filming Locations That Are as Good as Wakanda
- 8 Tips to Prepare For Retirement (And Get Richer in The Meantime!)
- Online Grocery Shopping Re-Imagined: 5 Reasons to Join The Redmart Revolution
- Best Flea Markets In Singapore To Visit All Year Round
- Onsen in Singapore: Where To Go and What To Expect