How To Create Your Taobao And Alipay Account (For English Users)
For those non-Chinese speaking online shoppers, you might be at a slight disadvantage since Taobao’s site is in Chinese. While it’s not difficult to navigate through the shopping site, the challenge is creating an account in the first place. So here’s what you need to do:
1. Click on the “Login/Signup” button
2. Key in your mobile number. (There is an option to switch the language to English)
3. Enter the verification code sent to your mobile device
4. Create Your Password
- 6 to 20 characters
- Only letters, numbers and symbols
- At least contains any two types of letter, number and symbol
And that’s all you need to do to create a Taobao account!
Next, simply download the Alipay app and register using your Taobao account! Don’t worry, the Alipay app is in English! You’ll have no problem with that.
Remember to click through ShopBack before you purchase anything from Taobao to receive up to 10.0% Cashback!Start shopping at Taobao now!
- The Easiest Way to Save Money on Taobao & Tmall with the ShopBack Cashback Button
- Easier (and Cheaper) Way to Shop on Taobao: Top Tips to Follow
- Your Taobao Minimalist Furniture Guide