[Infographic] Stat Wars: The Last Jedi (Black Friday Cyber Monday 2017 Trends)
Since 2015, ShopBack has been staging its annual Stat Wars – a grand duel where we pit Singles’ Day, Black Friday, Cyber Monday and 12.12 against one another. We observe the retail battle in numbers, and we tell you which day has won the battle.
This year, we’re starting earlier for Stat Wars: The Last Jedi (yes, before the movie releases on 14 Dec 2017 because we’re such Star Wars fans).
We’ve looked at this year’s performance of Singles’ Day in The Jedi Order. Now, let’s review the performance of Black Friday and Cyber Monday in the Dark Side below – set in Southeast Asia (Singapore, Malaysia, the Philippines, Indonesia, Thailand) and Taiwan.
There is still one more contender – 12.12 – who will be arriving in a week’s time. Will 12.12 be able to shift public opinion to its favour?
Who will emerge victorious in Stat Wars: The Last Jedi?
- Travel To Africa: Black Panther Filming Locations That Are as Good as Wakanda
- 8 Tips to Prepare For Retirement (And Get Richer in The Meantime!)
- Online Grocery Shopping Re-Imagined: 5 Reasons to Join The Redmart Revolution
- Best Flea Markets In Singapore To Visit All Year Round
- Onsen in Singapore: Where To Go and What To Expect