The Best Pet-Friendly Cafes To Hang Out With Your Furkid
If you’re a pet lover in Singapore, you would understand that your furkids are a lot more than just pets. They’re family. That’s why they deserve a treat every now and then. If you’re bringing your pet for an outing, you’ll want a place to hang out that’s pet-friendly, and won’t turn you and your furkid away on any account.
You’d be surprised to know that there are many such eateries in Singapore. Here, you can sip your coffee while cradling your pet, and no one would go all drama, plus (in some places) you’d be able to order something for the little furball too. Here are some of the pet-friendly cafes in Singapore for you, pet owners.
Follow our Telegram channel for the latest updates on deals and blog posts by ShopBack!
1. W39 Bistro and Bakery
Being here is a piece of cake, literally. W39 is one spot where you can enjoy a slice of fluffy cake, including flavours like Gluten-free Chocolate Fudge, Pistachio Rose, and Raspberry Lemon. They also have a full lunch and dinner service, with dishes like Miso meatballs with mushroom cream sauce and satay chicken quesadilla. W39 offers exclusive promos for any pet lover that dines in with their pet, especially on Fridays when you get to enjoy 10% off.
- Address: 39 Jalan Mas Puteh, 128637 Singapore
- Opening hours: Tues-Fri: 11pm-10pm ; Sat-Sun: 9pm-10pm; Closed on Mondays
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/W39Bistro/
2. Open Farm Community
Open Farm Community is a restaurant built on the farm to table concept. They believe in using local produce and keeping things as natural as possible. Apart from serving meals, they also actively have programs to promote local produce and support organic agriculture. Brunch menu items include warm broccoli salad, ‘Red Army’ baked eggs, Bak Kwa waffle and egg stack, beer battered barramundi and buttermilk pancakes. Pets are allowed in during usual dining hours.
- Address: 130E Minden Rd, Singapore 248819
- Opening hours: Mon-Thur,12pm-4pm & 6pm-11pm; Fridays, 12pm-4pm & 6pm-12am; Sundays 11am-5pm & 6pm-11pm
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/openfarmcommunity/
3. Cali @Changi
Cali isn’t quite a fine dining establishment, but it isn’t casual either. What we have is a relaxed dining atmosphere with a spacious outdoor seating area that allows pets. Try their grilled menu, including grilled pomfret, baby back ribs, and steak & fries. There’s also a wide selection of pizzas, fajitas, and pasta on offer. Another reason to come here is their 1 for 1 promo for their main course, which happens quite often.
- Address: 2 Changi Business Park Ave 1, Singapore 486015
- Opening hours: Daily, 11:30am – 3:00pm, 6:00pm – 11:30pm; Bar open 24 hours
- Website: https://www.cali.sg/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/CaliSingapore/
4. Tiong Bahru Bakery Safari
Tiong Bahru Bakery is a chain of bakeries all over Singapore, and they’re all pet-friendly. However, the outlet at Dempsey is built on a safari theme that’s great for your furkids to run around in, and for you to take those Instagram shots of them. This spacious new cafe has a very original design and is built from wood. Their menu consists of many original creations, like their pancake burgers, no fuss yummy chicken fusilli and rainbow rice bowl. While you’re here, be sure to try the offerings exclusive to the Safari outlet like the Tumeric Latte, Beetroot Roselle Latte, and breakfast jars infused with local fruits and flavours!
- Address: 130E Minden Road, Singapore 248819
- Opening hours: Daily, 8 am to 5 pm
- Website: http://www.tiongbahrubakery.com/
5. Three Buns Quayside
Three Buns is a burger joint with no qualms about letting your furkid into the dining area. You’ll be spoilt for choice when it comes to their gourmet burger menu. If you’re a beef lover, you’ll love their beef burgers made of fully Angus beef patty. Other than burgers, there are hotdogs (no pun intended), sliders and rice bowls, too. They’re also one of the few restaurants in Singapore which has the Impossible Foods plant-based meat on the menu. While it’s still available, head on over to get your fix of the all-new The Impossible Dream and Impossible Chedda burgers!
- Address: 60 Robertson Quay, Singapore
- Opening hours: Tue-Fri 5pm-12am;Sat-Sun 10am-12am; Closed on Mondays
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/threebunssingapore/
6. King Ohmii
King Ohmii is a favourite spot for those celebrating birthdays, and that includes your pet’s birthdays too. The menu is surprisingly affordable, and there’s a bar that’s open during your meals. For main meals, you can have things like grilled wagyu ribeye, cocoa-infused roasted salmon and chorizo and roasted duck confit.
- Address: 11 Unity Street, #01-18 Robertson Walk, Singapore
- Opening hours: Sundays to Thursdays, 4pm-1am; Fridays and Saturdays, 2pm-3pm and 4 pm -1 am
- Website: http://kingohmii.com/
Singapore’s most prominent dining and bar establishment is known for being a great place for sports fans to watch live telecasts of their favourite teams or athletes as well as for friends and family to catch up over good food and drinks.
But, did you know that a few Harry’s outlets are also great places for you and your furry friend to chill out? Head on over to Harry’s at Riverside Point, Holland Village and Village Hotel Changi with your pet in tow; they’re more than welcomed there!
- Address & operating hours: Refer to Riverside Point, Holland Village and Village Hotel Changi
- Website: http://harrys.com.sg/
Did you know that you can now dine and get Cashback credited to you faster and easier than ever before? It’s simple; just link your card to ShopBack GO, activated your preferred outlets out of the 500 something eateries all over Singapore (including all the furkid friendly places above!) and pay with your card as usual. It’s that simple!
Do you love to write and would like to see your work published here? Check how you can guest post here.