15 Best Buffets in Singapore Perfect For a Big Fat Birthday Celebration
Birthdays are happier when there’s food involved, and we Singaporeans pride ourselves in crafting the best buffets known to man. Enjoy your special day in any of these buffets – from appetizer to dessert, you’re sure to find yourself nodding in approval throughout the meal. Read on to find all types of buffets in Singapore: from middle eastern to Indian cuisine, from seafood spreads to Korean bbq, there is something to please everyone.
Get more info on ShopFest now!
1. StraitsKitchen, Grand Hyatt Singapore
Let’s set the record straight: StraitsKitchen is one of the best buffets to go to when you’re craving for authentic, local dishes. Their menu is filled with halal-certified dishes, and their specialty lies in Chinese, Indian, Malay and Peranakan cuisine. Try out their homemade ice creams too – they come in unique flavors made in creative ways.
- Operating Hours: Buffet Breakfast:
Monday to Friday: 6:30 am to 10:30 am
Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays: 6:30 am to 11:00 am
Reservations for breakfast are not available.Buffet Lunch:
Monday to Friday – 12:00 pm to 2:30 pm
Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays – 12:30 pm to 3:00 pm Buffet Dinner:
Monday to Sunday – 6:00 pm to 10:30 pm
- Location: Lobby Level, Grand Hyatt Singapore, 10 Scotts Road, Singapore
- Budget: Lunch Buffet pricesAdult : $55++
Child: $29++ (7-12 years old)Dinner Buffet prices
Adult : $65++
Child : $36++ (7-12 years old)
2. Triple Three, Mandarin Orchard
Japanese food lovers, consider Triple Three your haven. Everything – from its interiors down to its food – in Triple Three is authentically and charmingly Japanese. They serve classics, like sashimi and sushi, and have expansive collections of seafood on ice, premium roast dishes, and desserts. There’s also a Kids’ Corner where the little ones can go to play!
- Operating Hours: Breakfast
Daily: 6.30am – 10.00amLunch
Monday to Saturday: 12.00pm – 2:30pm
Sunday: 12.00pm – 3:00pmDinner
Daily: 6.30pm – 10.00pm
- Location: 333 Orchard Road, 5 Mandarin Orchard, Singapore 238867
- Budget: Lunch Buffet
Monday – Saturday: $78++ per adult; $28++ per child (6-12 yrs)Sunday Family Lunch
Sunday: $118++ per adult; $48++ per child (6-12 yrs)
Top up $30++ for 2-hour free flow of Chandon Brut sparkling wineDinner: Sunday – Wednesday: $88++ per adult; $33++ per child (6-12 yrs)
Thursday – Saturday: $108++ per adult; $48++ per child (6-12 yrs)
3. Edge, Pan Pacific Singapore
Those who just want a bit of everything – sort of like traveling the world through your taste buds, so to speak – can find Edge quite a delight, especially if you’re inviting friends and family with different tastes. They have open kitchens serving up Singaporean, Chinese, Malay, Indian and Japanese favorites – all under one roof. Plus points for Edge too, because you can exchange your white rice for brown rice here.
- Operating Hours: Breakfast (daily) – 6:00am to 10:30am
Lunch (Monday to Saturday) – 12:00pm to 2:30pm
Sunday Champagne Brunch – 12:00pm to 4:00pm
Dinner – 6:30pm to 10:30pm
- Location: Pan Pacific Singapore, Level 3
7 Raffles Boulevard Singapore 039595
- Budget: Lunch:
Monday to Friday: S$52 per adult; S$26 per child (ages six to 11)
Saturday (Makan Makan): S$58 per adult; S$29 per child (ages six to 11)
Sunday Champagne Brunch: S$188 per adult (with alcohol); S$128 per adult (without alcohol); S$64 per child (ages six to 11)Dinner:
Monday: S$78 per adult; $39 per child (ages six to 11)
Tuesday (Surf & Turf): S$78 per adult; S$39 per child (ages six to 11)
Wednesday and Thursday ([email protected]): S$88 per adult; S$44 per child (ages six to 11)
Friday, Saturday & Sunday: S$88 per adult; S$44 per child (ages six to 11)
4. Melt Cafe, Marina Square
They say the ambiance can make or break your dining experience, and we think Melt Cafe would agree. They’re known for their stylish interiors, chic ambiance, and romantic alfresco dining, but we think their food deserves just the same credit too. Melt Cafe serves European and Asian dishes, and we recommend going for the lobster spring rolls and their royal tandoori selection.
- Operating Hours: Breakfast: 6:30 – 10:30 AM
Lunch: 12:00 – 2:30 PM
Dinner: 6:30 – 9:30 PM
Brunch (Sundays): 12:00 – 3:00 PM
- Location: 5 Raffles Avenue, Marina Square, Singapore 039797
- Budget: Lunch: S $55 per adult
Dinner: S $75 per adult (Sunday – Thursday); S $85 (Friday and Saturday)
5. Makan, Hotel Jen OrchardGateway
Variety is the name of the game at Makan – they have buffet options with cooking stations, and you can even make your own salad however way you want. They also have ala carte options for friends or family members who aren’t huge fans of eat-all-you-can’s, and they have a wide selection of international and local treats that include dim sum, desserts, and roast dishes.
- Operating Hours: Breakfast Buffet
Mon to Fri: 06:30 – 10:00
Sat & Sun: 06:30 – 11:00Lunch Buffet
Mon to Fri: 12:00 – 14:30Singapore Brunch Buffet
Sat & Sun: 12:00 – 14:30Dinner Buffet
Mon to Sun: 06:30 – 22:00
- Location: #10-01 Hotel Jen Orchardgateway Singapore, 277 Orchard Road, 238858
- Budget: Special Dining offers for International Fusion buffet start at SG $ 42 (Sunday – Thursday, 6:30 PM – 10:00 PM)
Additional SG $25 for free-flowing house wine and local beer
6. Ikoi, Havelock Road
Get a taste of Japan without leaving Singapore: this is what Ikoi is fondly remembered for. Ikoi serves up some of the most mouthwatering dishes, from their sashimi, to their yakitori, tempura udo sobra, rice bowls and chicken wings. You’ll be tempted to sample all of them, and we’re telling you: it’s worth it.
- Operating Hours: Mon to Sun: 11.30am – 02.00pm, 06.00pm – 11.00pm
- Location: 401 Havelock Road, Singapore
- Budget: Starts at SG $48
7. I’m KIM Korean BBQ, SOTA
Foodies with a soft spot for odd food will find I’m KIM Korean BBQ an ideal buffet place for their birthday. At bang-for-your-buck prices, you get a lot of seafood and meat (pork, beef and chicken) in generous portions. They’re very big on K-Pop culture too over here, and there are large TV’s plastered on the walls playing performances from KPop artists. Don’t forget to try their Stinky Chicken!
- Operating Hours: 11:30 – 15:30 (Daily); 17:30 – 22:30 (Daily)
- Location: School Of The Arts (sota), 1 Zubir Said Drive, 227968
- Budget: Lunch: SG$14.90 on weekdays, SG$24.90 on weekends
Dinners: SG$24.90 on weekdays, SG $25.90 on weekends
8. Wang Dae Bak Korean BBQ, China Square Central
For a more upscale yet still authentic Korean BBQ experience, Wang Dae Bak is your go-to. Not to mention, they serve Makgeoli or Korean rice wine too, so that should make for an interesting birthday toast. Try their beef tongue, pork belly or marinated shoulder loin, and top it off with their seafood pancake with squid.
- Operating Hours: Mon – Sat: 11:30 – 14:30, 17:30 – 22:30
- Location: China Square Central, 22 Cross Street,
- Budget: Starts at SG $ 35
9. Line, The Shangri-la
Who says you can’t mix food with a good show? Line goes above and beyond in giving you a unique dining experience – they have 16 different theater kitchens (yup, you read that right) serving Western and Asian cuisines, and you’ll notice too that a lot of its patrons make a beeline for their bar. They serve premium wines and smoothies after all!
- Operating Hours: Opens daily from 6am to 12midnight
- Location: Lower Lobby, Tower Wing, The Shangri-la, 22 Orange Grove Road, Singapore
- Budget: Lunch Buffet
Monday to Friday: S$65 Adult | S$32 Child
Saturday: S$75 Adult | S$37 Child
Sunday Champagne Brunch
S$108 Adult (Inclusive of unlimited soft drinks and juices)
S$158 Adult (Inclusive of unlimited champagne, selected wines, beers, soft drinks and juices)
S$54 Child (Inclusive of unlimited soft drinks and juices)
Monday, Wednesday and Sunday: S$80 Adult | S$40 Child
Friday and Saturday: S$95 Adult | S$47 Child
10. Carousel, Royal Plaza on Scotts
For something a little different, try Carousel at the Royal Plaza. This restaurant is a favorite among those who love Mediterranean flavors, but we have to tell you that even their Japanese and French dishes are stellar. They have four complete dessert stations and are halal-certified, too.
- Operating Hours: 6:30–10AM, 12–2PM, 3:30–5:30PM, 6:30–9:30PM
- Location: 25 Scotts Rd, Lobby Level, Royal Plaza on Scotts, Singapore
- Budget: Breakfast, weekdays and weekends: S$32 (Aduts), S$20 (Children)
Lunch, weekdays: S$56 (Adults), S$36 (Children)
Lunch, weekends: S$65 (Adults), S$43 (Childen)
High tea, weekdays: S$ 42 (Adults), S$ 27 (Children)
High tea, weekends: S$ 48 (Adults), S$ 32 (Children)
Dinner, weekdays: S$ 76 (Adults), S$ 46 (Children)
Dinner, weekends: S$ 83 (Adults), S$ 49 (Children)
11. Colony, The Ritz-Carlton
Can you conquer the buffet at Colony? We think you can. This restaurant pays tribute to when the British came to the East Indies in the 1700’s. They serve Chinese, Indian, Malaysian, Western and Singaporean dishes, and if you’re not in the mood for food, you can always go for an afternoon tea or vintage champagne brunch on Sundays.
- Operating Hours: Breakfast, 6:30 a.m. – 10:30 a.m., Lunch, 12 p.m. – 2:30 p.m., Dinner, 6:30 p.m. – 10:30 p.m.
- Location: The Ritz-Carlton, Millenia Singapore, 7 Raffles Avenue
- Budget: Starts at SG$ 73
12. Spanish Tapas Buffet at Don Quijote (Weekend)
If your birthday falls on a weekend, you’re in for some luck: Don Quijote is open for business on weekends, and they serve up to 25 different kinds of tapas. Pair this with their unlimited sangria, wine and beer, and you’ve got yourself a fun-filled birthday bash.
- Operating Hours: Mon – Wed : 4pm to 10.30pm , Thu – Fri : 4pm till late, Sat : 11am till late (Brunch 11am – 2.30pm), Sun : 11am to 10.30pm (Brunch 11am – 2.30pm)
- Location: Block 7 Dempsey Road, #01-02, Singapore 249671
- Budget: Unlimited Beers, Wines, Sangria: SG$58. Just food: SG $38
13. Cheese & Chocolate Buffet at Club 55, Marina Bay Sands
We know it sounds odd to create a buffet purely for cheese and chocolate, but Club 55 knows their stuff. This is where you enjoy life’s finest pleasures at 55 stores high. Yup, we’re talking cocktails, champagne, 40 different kinds of handcrafted cheese or chocolate desserts, and 12 different kinds of European cheeses.
- Operating Hours: MON, TUE, WED, THU: 8:00pm – 12:00am. FRI, SAT, SUN: 8:30pm – 12:00am
- Location: Club55 at Marina Bay Sands
Hotel Tower 2, Level 55
- Budget: Cheese and Chocolate Buffet: Adults S$48 | Child S$24Optional Wine Pairing (available from 8pm – Midnight):Classic: S$19 per person (3 wines)
Dessert Wine Flight: S$28 per person (3 wines)
14. Princess Terrace, Copthorne Kings Hotel
Princess Terrace is known for their amazing take on classic Penang delicacies, so if you’re looking to treat yourself on your birthday with your Penang favorites, this is where you bring the gang. Their must-try dishes include their Hokkien Prawn Mee Soup, Char Kway Toew and Kueh Pie Tee.
- Operating Hours: Breakfast 6am – 10:30am Lunch 12pm – 2:30pm Dinner 6:30pm – 10pm (Monday – Sundays)
- Location: Copthorne Kings Hotel Singapore, Havelock Road, Singapore
- Budget: Weekday Lunch $49.80++ | Weekday Dinner $53.80++. Weekend Lunch $51.80++ Weekend Dinner $56.80++. Kids: 50% of Adult Price
15. Oscar’s Cafe and Terrace, Conrad Centennial
In our books, Oscar’s Cafe and Terrace get a special mention because they really know how to set up a great buffet. You can enjoy local fanfare here (their Laksa is to die for) and sample favorites from international cuisines too. They have 40 different kinds of wine, homemade waffles and ice cream so you’re sure to be enjoying yourself while here.
- Operating Hours: Mon – Thu: 06:00 – 01:00. Fri – Sun: 24 Hours. Eve of PH & PH: 24 Hours
- Location: Lobby Level Conrad Centennial Singapore, 2 Temasek Boulevard
- Budget: Starts at SG $69
A Birthday Buffet to Remember
Spending your birthday at a buffet is a wonderful idea, but we know it might get a bit painful on the wallet. If you want to indulge in a good meal but still get the best price you can get, we have the answer. To make the most out of your day, you can scan through ShopBack’s awesome dining deals or look to Fave for great discounts- think of it as your birthday gift for yourself.
Plus, don’t start on your year-end shopping without checking out ShopFest!.