Prime Spots for Great Beef in Singapore with ShopBack GO
Calling all carnivores. Are you a beef lover? Almost everybody loves a good steak, but with more and more western food places appearing, it’s tough to pick just one place. Well, with this collection of best places for beef we’ve compiled, not only enjoy a good selection of meats and more but also get cashback when you go through Shopback GO.
At ATOUT, dine on all things French and tasty. Chow down on the pepper-crusted Angus ribeye and your tastebuds will instantly be shot straight to heaven. If you don’t believe in heaven, well you will after tasting this fine piece of steak. The pepper isn’t too strong and the taste of the ribeye steak still shines through. Perfect for meat lovers looking to try something different with the generous amount of pepper.
- Address: 40C Harding Rd, Singapore 249548
- Opening hours: 11.30 am – 10 pm daily
The Lokal opened with much fanfare about its food back in 2014. It has since lived up to the praise it has been receiving and their steaks are a definite must-have. We recommend the Cape Grim Tasmanian Grass-Fed Steak Frites with herb butter which somehow encapsulates what the Australian eatery is all about: good food to accompany a good atmosphere. Bookings are encouraged, so head on to their website to make a reservation!
- Address: 136 Neil Rd, Singapore 088865
- Opening hours: Mon – Tue: 8 am – 4 pm, Wed – Fri: 8 am – 10 pm, Sat: 9 am – 10 pm, Sun: 9 am – 4 pm
Hot Tomato is much more affordable on the steak front. Looking to just satisfy your cravings for good beef? Hot Tomato has the answer without the expensive price tag. The Steak & Prawn is tasty and totally value for your money. If you’re looking for other Western dishes, Hot Tomato serves up some good roast chicken and pasta options.
Chang Korean BBQ Restaurant
Korean marinated beef never disappoints. The spicy beef tripe and assorted BBQ beef is flavourful and tender. The best part is the service: you can sit back and relax while the staff help you grill the meat to perfection. The location sets for a perfect romantic evening or homely family gathering. Once you’ve satisfied your craving for beef, you can opt for the seafood pancake and marinated pork as well.
- Address: 71 Loewen Road, Singapore 248847
- Opening hours: 12 pm – 3 pm, 6 pm – 10 pm daily
The Market Grill
Having avocado toast or poached eggs for brunch is so passé. Everyone on Instagram has already done a flat lay photo of that. Instead, change it up with some great beef dishes deliciously cooked. We really wish you could smell the savoury and luscious cuts of charred prime rib mixed deep smells of smoky charcoal and wood. If you really want to know how that smells like, get yourself down to The Market Grill!
- Address: 208 Telok Ayer St, Singapore 068642
- Opening hours: Mon – Sat: 11.30 am – 2.30 pm
The best Wagyu is created by the purest and densest heat achievable only through the usage of the Japanese Binchotan. Apart from the intense smokeless heat, it also imparts a special flavour to the Wagyu beef! Aburiya is truly a beef lover’s paradise. Dine on all kinds and cuts of the famous Wagyu beef which is juicy, complex and more than often mindblowing.
- Address: 78 Boat Quay, Singapore 049886 & 60 Robertson Quay, Singapore 238252
- Opening hours: Mon – Fri: 11:30 am – 3 pm, 6 pm – 11 pm, Sat & eve of PH: 6 pm – 11 pm, Sun & PH: 6 pm – 9.30 pm (78 Boat Quay), Mon – Sat: 6 pm – 11:30 pm, Sun: 6 pm – 10:30 pm (60 Robertson Quay)
Salted & Hung
This establishment is another Australian cuisine restaurant well known on our sunny island. Chef Drew, the head chef here, specialises in cured meats. We recommend getting their wagyu flank which is beyond the definition of tender. Pair it with Australian beer and you have yourself a splendid meal.
- Address: 12 Purvis St, Singapore 188591
- Opening hours: Tue – Fri: 11:30 am – 2:30 pm & 6 pm – 10:30 pm, Sat – Sun: 11.30 am – 4 pm & 6 pm – 10.30 pm
Wakanui Grill Dining
Beef lovers will agree with me that nothing tops beef in the grilled meat department. At Wakanui Grill, you can feast on meat produced from Angus-breed cows from New Zealand. To bring the flavour out more, you can try your meat with other condiments like wasabi and Christmas Island salt. There are many other choices of steak that you can try here as well.
- Address: 5 Straits View, Singapore 018935
- Opening hours: Mon – Fri: 11.30 am – 3 pm & 5.30 pm – 11 pm
Experience some of the finest MBS 7/8 wagyu with Waa Cow!’s Wagyu Beef Bowls. Luscious and umami. Now available with wine, beer and sake pairings at their newly opened Marina One outlet.
- Address: 9 Straits View, Singapore 018937 & 5 Raffles Place, Singapore 048618
- Opening hours: Mon – Sat: 11.30 am – 8 pm
L’ Entrecote The Steak & Fries Bistro
At L’ Entrecote, the menu is complemented by a wide array of starters and 15 kinds of desserts. Choose from starters like the traditional French Onion Soup or French Escargots de Bourgogne, enjoy a sharing platter of premium French cheese and charcuterie, and top it all off with delectable desserts, such as authentic French profiteroles and their signature Salted Caramel Lava Cake. Providing the perfect environment and wine pairing for your steak dinner.
- Address: 36 Duxton Hill, Singapore 089614 & 70 Collyer Quay, Singapore 049323
- Opening hours: Mon – Thurs: 12 pm – 3 pm & 6 pm – 10:30 pm, Fri: 12 pm – 3 pm & 6 pm – 11 pm, Sat: 5 pm – 11 pm, Sun: 12 pm – 3 pm & 5:30 pm – 10 pm
MediumRare by Saveur
If you love a juicy steak then look no further. MediumRare by Saveur offers an intimate setting for beef lovers to enjoy their food during a reunion with friends or date night with a significant other. The Angus Ribeye Steak is sure to please with its affordable price tag and immaculate tenderness. Once you’ve sated your cravings for steak, try their desserts and alcohol selection.
- Address: 2 Tampines Central 5, Singapore 529509
- Opening hours: 12 pm – 10 pm daily
Jack’s Place has already become a household name in Singapore. Synonymous with wallet-friendly Western cuisine, the beef steak here is a perfect remedy for a growling stomach. With it’s family-friendly environment, it’s perfect for a birthday celebration or a casual family dinner.
Do you love to write and would like to see your work published here? Check how you can guest post here.