8 Best Budget Hotels in Johor Bahru That Cost Under $50 Per Night
Singaporeans love Johor Bahru because it’s cheap and just across the causeway. Take a weekend trip to JB and stay at these affordable budget hotels!
Best Luxury Spas in Singapore That’ll Transport You Out of The Country
Some of the best spas in Singapore offer otherworldly and luxurious spa experiences. You won’t even remember that you’re in Singapore anymore!
8 Countries That Singaporeans Might Still Need a Visa to Enter
A Singaporean passport allows us to travel Visa free to most countries in the world. However here are some that still require a visa application!
5 Under $50 Gadgets You’ll Need For Your New Macbook Pro
The USB C ports on the new Macbook Pro probably means most of your gadgets are no longer compatible with your new laptop. Well, not anymore!
What is an Emergency Fund and How Should I Start One?
No matter how well we plan out our lives, emergencies can happen without warning. Always be prepared for rainy days with an emergency fund!
- Best Budget Hotels in Kuala Lumpur For Under SGD$60 Per Night!
- Be An Animal Shelter Volunteer And Help Animals Who Have It Ruff!
- Best Ryokans in Tokyo For A Truly Japanese Experience Under $160
- Can These Crash Diets Really Help You To Lose Weight Fast?
- Free and Subsidised Health Screenings in Singapore to Sign Up for Now